Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OU demolishes Tulsa in season opener

Killa D

OU demolishes Tulsa in season opener Empty OU demolishes Tulsa in season opener

Post  Killa D Fri Jan 27, 2012 7:19 am

In an absolute dismantling the Sooners blowout the Golden Hurricanes 52-7. It was a great day for Ryan Broyles as he amassed 212 yards of receiving on 5 receptions. QB Landry Jones had what he considered a subpar game as he went 10 for 20 with over 300 yards passing.

"There were passes I definitely should have completed that I didn't because of poor decision making", he said in the press conference afterwards, "I look to have a better game against FSU and contribute more to my teams win." Coach Leslie had different words for his QB, "Landry had an amazing game, completing passes when we needed them, he can do better and I know this, it was just first game jitters. He's a definite first round pick for the draft so you'll see first round pick talent the rest of this season."

Dominique Whaley added over 200 yards rushing on 22 touches. If you don't see the Sooners in the national championship you have to be certifiably insane.

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 7:47 am