Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

1st commit!

mavdb23
    mavdb23

1st commit! Empty 1st commit!

Post  mavdb23 Mon Jan 30, 2012 1:56 am

Arizona State has grabbed their first recruit of the season, and best of all it is one of the top players from Arizona. This past week Zac Goins the 21st DE in the nation and the 230th player overall, commited to the Sun Devils over the Utah Utes and rival Arizona. This is huge for a team that has had trouble keeping talent in state as not only did they beat out Utah to keep him in state, they went and beat their biggest rival to get him to go to the best school in state. Zac Goins is a 4 star out of Benson, Arizona and is a good overall player but is much better when it comes to rushing the passer. When asked about why he commited Zac answered``Coach Graham just really impressed me and stood out as someone with a plan, he also said with their high octane offense they will need me to get pressure as they anticipate a lot of throwing from opposing quarterbacks to keep up with the Devils. The University felt right, and I wanted to play in front of all my family.`` Hope its a sign of things to come and can`t wait to see Zac chasing down some of the Rats quarterbacks.

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 10:46 pm